Monday, March 26, 2007

Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome to my Daniel Island blog. My name is Meg and I am a member of the Daniel Island real estate sales team. Daniel Island is located just outside the beautiful city of Charleston, SC and is a unique development I am proud to talk about. On my blog I will keep you updated on real estate offerings on the island as well as happenings on our island and in the Charleston area.

Hopefully you will come back to visit often and I always invite you to contact me if you have any questions about the area. Better yet, please pay me a visit on Daniel Island and I would love to help you or any of your friends learn more about our island community. I'll do my best to keep my blog interesting for you and if you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know!

Again, welcome and I hope you visit again soon. Have a great day!

Meg
www.danielisland.com
meg.latour@danielisland.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Meg, I like your entry into the blogsphere. I'm looking forward to hearing more about what's up at Daniel Island!

Francis