Monday, April 23, 2007

One of my favorite homes for sale on the island


In driving my clients around the island, I see almost every property that is for sale. This is one of my favorites for a number of reasons. It has a beautiful wrap around porch, a stately big tree in front of the property that is gorgeous, and the interior is even nicer than the outside. It was even featured in the New York Times recently when they did a nice piece on Daniel Island. Contact me and I'll be more than happy to send you a copy of the article.

I also like this house because of its inhabitants. Kim and Arthur are wonderful. I am fortunate to call them friends and neighbors. In a way, I would hate to see this house sold as we might not see them as much. I'm sure they would disagree but drive by 62 Woodford St. and wave to them on their porch. And if you want to know more about Daniel Island, there are no better ambassadors than Arthur and Kim. Call me if you would like to see this wonderful home. 843-475-6007

No comments: